Reason To Buy...
Classic AMD FX 8 Core Series built for speed and multitasking. For the HardCore Gamer who needs power but doesn't need the latest components as the FX series is an "oldie but a goodie". 8 Cores Will Shred Through Anything From Photo Editing To Videos To Gaming. Easily Overclockable. For an older processor series, still has plenty of power. Can Play certain Games @ 30-60fps on Mid to High or even Ultra high.
Core Components (scroll down for upgrades)
Processor (CPU) AMD FX-8320 Vishera 8-Core 3.5 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Desktop Processor (upgrade available)
Video Card (GPU) Radeon RX 560 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 ATX Video Card (upgrade available)
Memory (RAM) 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (upgrade available)
Motherboard AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
Storage 1 Terabyte 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache Desktop Hard Disk Drive (upgrade available)
Upgrades and ADDons...
- Upgrade CPU to either the AMD FX 8350 or AMD FX 8370 for faster CPU processing and increased productivity especially during streaming and editing projects
- Upgrade memory to either 16gb DDR3 or 32GB DDR3. This will help if you plan on streaming or editing/rendering HD videos.
- Upgrade video card (GPU) to an Nvidia GTX 1050ti/1060 or Radeon RX 570/580 for higher FPS and play on High to Ultra High settings
- Add a Video Capture Card like the Elgato HD60 Pro or Avermedia Live Gamer if you plan on Streaming from Consoles
- Add Liquid Cooling. this helps especially during CPU intense workload like streaming
- Add SSD Drive. This helps PC boot up faster and load programs even faster
- Upgrade Hard Drive (Storage) for larger storage capacity
- Add RGB Lights and or Music Sync to light up your Case with multiple led lights controlled by remote. Music Sync allows the lights to sync to music
- Add your choice of Windows 10 or Windows 8
- Add colors for your Case and Single LED color (free)